- Pantographs or all-over designs are the most economical and provide great background texture. Click below to see my selection of pantographs for an all-over edge to edge design. Pantographs Available 11-19-22
- Light Custom has fairly open designs, and no more than three different designs
- Moderate Custom has medium density designs, and no more than five designs
- Heavy Custom includes dense designs, stitch in the ditch, ruler work or feathers, and starts at $.08/sq in.
- Heirloom quilting includes original designs, crosshatching, microquilting, metallic threads and/or art quilts and is charged at $40/hour.
|Labor Charge||All-over $0.03/sq in||Light custom $0.04/sq in||Moderate custom $0.06/sq in+|
- Cotton – 100% cotton, Select loft, 93” wide – lovely soft drape with cotton’s breathability. Will shrink approximately 3%, giving a soft puckered look.
08/20 – 80% cotton, 20% poly. Select loft, 93” wide – lovely soft drape with cotton’s breathability but a little more loft than 100% cotton because of the poly and more economical. Will shrink approximately 3%, giving a soft puckered look.
- Poly – 100% polyester, Select loft, 93″ wide, soft drape. Does not shrink. Excellent for quilts that will be laundered frequently.
- Wool – 100% wool, 93″ wide – beautiful loft that really accentuates the quilting. Lightweight and warm.
- Orient – mix of bamboo, silk and other fibers – lovely drape. Lightweight and low loft. Warm in winter and cool in summer.
I can order any Quilter’s Dream batt for you, including Blend, Green Poly, or Black Poly.
I charge $40 for Set Up per item to be quilted, which includes design time and preparing the machine and the quilt for quilting.
Additional services, such as attaching binding, hanging sleeve and/or label, and performing repairs are available for an additional charge.
To fit on the machine, the backing and batting should be 8″ wider and longer than your quilt top. You can bring your own batting, or I have Quilter’s Dream batting available by the inch.
I accept mailed in quilts and can send you design ideas via email. I can use your preferred shipper and insure for your requested amount, but please note that US Postal Service and shipping companies such as FedEx or UPS only reimburse the value of materials and not time. I will provide you with their tracking number, but any loss or damage is between you and the shipper.