Tired of trying to quilt your quilts on your home machine or paying someone else to quilt your quilts? You need the freedom of a longarm! As an APQS Dealer, I sell and service all APQS machines.
- Fun and easy to use – simple one touch buttons – no menus to memorize!
- Superb stitch quality – our stitch regulator measures changes in direction so you get sharp perfect points every time. Our stitch regulator keeps up with a wide range of stitching speeds – up to 3500 stitches per minute! It’s easy to adjust tension on our machines so you can run a wide variety of threads in both top and bobbin. APQS table rails are one piece, so no bumps. Add the Bliss system, and it’s like quilting on air!
- Education – visit the APQS forum at https://forum.apqs.com/, follow the APQS blog at https://www.facebook.com/apqsquilting/, subscribe to the APQS YouTube channel, and follow APQS on Pinterest and Instagram. Get a Free Beginner Class with purchase.
- Ergonomic – adjustable handles and table height, great lighting, built of lightweight aluminum, sturdy tables that limit vibration – you can quilt for hours
- Easy to maintain – keep it clean and oiled. Customer Support is just a phone call away and Certified Technicians are also available.
- Built to last – made in America and lifetime warranty so you can quilt worry free
Which machine is right for you? Visit my APQS Longarm Machines page to see all the great features and benefits of owning an APQS machine.
Would you like to try out an APQS longarm? Call me at (240) 472-1763 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your own free personal demo and test drive.
Tune-Ups and Maintenance – APQS machines are built to last, but in the event your machine needs a tune-up, Spa or a service call, I am a Certified Technician. You can bring or ship your machine to me, or I travel within the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia area. Contact me at email@example.com for rates. Visit my Service page for more information.
Classes – I teach a large variety of long-arm classes and a class on starting your own quilting business – click here for more information