Have a special occasion that you would like to commemorate with a quilt? Involve others to make the gift even more special. I can tailor their involvement to their level of creativity and capabilities.
Here is a sampling of group quilts I’ve made. Click on the image for a larger view.
- Group members signed strips of fabric for the Grand Matron and Grand Patron quilts
- Each church in the district sent in a photo of their church for the Superintendent’s retirement quilt
- Church members wrote their names, best wishes, bible stories and bible quotes for the quilt for their sister church in Russia
- Sunday School members selected the fabric color combinations for the heart quilt and Marsha’s quilt
- Family members and friends contributed special messages for my mother’s 75th birthday quilt
- Family members created a quilt square for my husband’s parents’ 50th wedding anniversary. I appliqued hand prints of each family member on the back.