- Pantographs or all-over designs are the most economical and provide great background texture. Click below to see my selection of pantographs for an all-over edge to edge design. Pantographs Available
- Light Custom has fairly open designs, and no more than three different designs
- Moderate Custom has medium density designs, and no more than five designs
- Heavy Custom includes dense designs, stitch in the ditch, ruler work or feathers, and starts at $.08/sq in.
- Heirloom quilting includes original designs, crosshatching, microquilting, metallic threads and/or art quilts and is charged at $40/hour.
|Labor Charge||All-over $0.03/sq in||Light custom $0.04/sq in||Moderate custom $0.06/sq in+|
- Cotton – 100% cotton, Select loft, 93” wide – lovely soft drape with cotton’s breathability. Will shrink approximately 3%, giving a soft puckered look.
08/20 – 80% cotton, 20% poly. Select loft, 93” wide – lovely soft drape with cotton’s breathability but a little more loft than 100% cotton because of the poly and more economical. Will shrink approximately 3%, giving a soft puckered look.
- Poly – 100% polyester, Select loft, 93″ wide, soft drape. Does not shrink. Excellent for quilts that will be laundered frequently.
- Wool – 100% wool, 93″ wide – beautiful loft that really accentuates the quilting. Lightweight and warm.
- Orient – mix of bamboo, silk and other fibers – lovely drape. Lightweight and low loft. Warm in winter and cool in summer.
I can order any Quilter’s Dream batt for you, including Blend, Green Poly, or Black Poly.
I charge $35 for Set Up per item to be quilted, which includes design time and preparing the machine and the quilt for quilting.
Additional services, such as attaching binding, hanging sleeve and/or label, and performing repairs are available for a small charge.
To fit on the machine, the backing and batting should be 8″ wider and longer than your quilt top. You can bring your own batting, or I have Quilter’s Dream batting available by the inch.