I really enjoy the creative process of designing a quilt specifically for a recipient.
- I can make just about any quilt you would like, in any color scheme and any size.
- I can incorporate just about anything you would like – photos, clothing, signatures, words, etc.
I have different galleries for each type of quilt:
- Traditional Custom Quilt – this is what most people think of as a quilt. Take a look at my galleries for ideas, such as quilts I made for my Nieces and Nephews, Baby Quilts, and Custom Quilts.
- T-Shirt Quilt – make a quilt from t-shirts (I can also use other clothing items). See my T-Shirt gallery.
- Landscape/Art Quilt – this is designed to be art and displayed on a wall. I can work from a photo to recreate an image in fabric. See my Amazing Abstract gallery, Landscape/Art Quilt gallery or my Quilts of Faith gallery.
- Group Quilts – involve a group of people to contribute to the quilt, ranging from writing/signing on fabric to creating the entire block. See my Group Quilt gallery.